My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sooo..

HIIII
Since my laptop is officially dead(and will never return from the abyss that is staples warranty land) I am typing on my moms laptop..which is really tiny.. and annoying to type on. Plus Brian(the cat) is sitting on me and is acting angry that I am typing and not petting him. And he is proned to "fits" when you squirm to much when he is comfortable(he bites you. But he was once a refugee kitty so you have to cut him some slack aka he is spoiled.

So this past friday i got my drivers license, which i was almost prouder of getting than my degree. That only took 4 and a half years whereas the license took 7 years. I was pretty afraid to write the test but it ended up not being so bad. However it was raining and has been ever since. I may go crazy if it doesn't stop soon.

1 comment:

  1. holy crap! never thought the day would come....seriously. you are supposed to be my pedestrian lifer <3

    ReplyDelete