My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Story of the Nightwatchman

Ever get yourself on a supremely bad sleeping schedule?
Not the like I have no time to sleep kind, but the irrational why shouldn't I sleep that way if I want schedule?
But then it is impossible to get out of?
And you spend months going to bed at 2 am and getting up at lunchtime.
And you become fine with the fact that this is how you live.
But then it starts getting worse.
Your sleeping till 1:30pm. You can't fall asleep till 3am.
You feel your life passing by.

Then you invent the nightwatchman. Its the ultimate excuse to stay awake all night and sleep all day. As the nightwatchman you have to stay up all night. Or who else will protect the diamonds?And so your life once again has purpose.

I didn't invent this concept(You don't have to worry that much about me). This phenomenon usually occurs to people in University during exams, or when you are blessed with a schedule that allows you to sleep in almost indefinitely.

I have previously been afflicted, but I think this might be the worst case I've ever had.

And the only cure is motivation or a purpose. Both which I am currently lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment