My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hi New Blog Following People

So i was pretty suprised today when I woke up to find that I had 2 new followers, especially with my recent lack of good blogging. So Hi, glad you found me enjoyable enough to stick around for a bit. I will try and be more interesting.

However I had a pretty boring weekend. My little sister came up for her march break, so that was pretty much the highlight. I was on set all day yesterday for the big film project in my film class, which was lots of fun. I had a minimally important job, documentary crew, so I spent all day hanging out and talking to to people(which is basically what my job entailed). I also got to creep around and watch people in action, which was pretty fun. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but there is the world's creepiest guy in my film class. Its hard to describe what exactly makes him so creepy but he is just always saying weird things and staring.He is just socially awkward in the bad kind of way. Anyways he is the one who is going to edit my footage which is too bad. I don't know if he will respect my creative vision haha. He asked me what my sign was..seriously.
Other than that I went to a dinner for 2 of my friends who just got married then spent the rest of the night hanging out with my little sister.

I am quite sad that my little sister had to return to our home(about 6 hours away), so I have been just laying around and watching degrassi the next generation(my comforting thing). I don't like to think about next year when I am going to be a million hours away instead of just six.Well probably like 25 hours.

Tonight I'm going to the awards ceremony for the film fest that I went too. It should be a good time, hopefully involving some beer, which is sort of what I feel I need right now. Or else about a million more hours of sleep.

Anyways that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment