My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Monday, April 5, 2010

I've never been one for countdowns..

I generally like to think that countdowns are just wishing time away and that is something I feel like I shouldn't do. No offense to the people that like them clearly, we all have our own reasons. Anyways I generally just try and live in the present and not worrry to much about the future. However this is what I currently know:
1. There are 21 days until I leave the University town I have spent the last 4 and 1/2 years.
2. There are 28 days till I leave everything I know and love for grad school.
3. I have many things to do during this time
4. I am super afraid.But also excited for this new part of my life. I'm not sure which of these feelings overpower the other.
5. I want this time to go by as fast and as slow as possible. I want to get it over with in the sense that I hate extended goodbyes and that I want the anticipation to go away about the scary parts. However I want as much time as possible with my friends and family before I go.

So my basic point is this: I probably won't be blogging alot in the next month. However after that I may be blogging alot because thats what I do when I'm alone.

1 comment: