My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Superhero Powers

I've decided that the best super hero power would be instant transportation. Sure it would be fun to be invisible or to fly or like read minds but I really think instant transportation would be the best one. Cause then you could instantly be exactly where you want to be and then be back at say the place you need to be. Or in a bank vault and then out again.. I think this may have been in a movie or something haha..

The previous quote I got from one of my new friends profiles..cause I am a facebook creep.. Anyways here's another one courtesy of Mrs. T Sage:
"Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hello's." Charlie Brown

Ps. I'm sad I can't go to graduation..hence this depressing post haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment