My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Tuesday, October 12, 2010


The Postal Service
Humpty Dumpty BBQ Chips
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Wonderwall
Dorm Rooms
Tequila
White Rum
Five Alive
Vanilla Coke
Hats
The Orioles
Baseball
Murray
Large Orange Envelopes
Scrubs
Entourage
The Transporters
Cool Runnings
Zathura
Saw
Techno
Video Games
Halo
The Sims Shower Song
A Million Little Pieces
Holes
Gummi Bears
A&W Root Beer
Napolean Dynamite
Crib
Cranium
Canoes
Rummy
Scrabble
Golden Labs
Stuffed Frogs
Songs that have both Rappers and Singers
Driving Standard
Krzers
Tall Boys
Curly Hair
Orange
Green
Oreo Cakesters
Iron Supplements
Hot Sauce
Baby Horse
Deserted Parking lots
Lakes
Tire Swings
Wake Boarding
Camping
Cream Eggs
Blackheads
Greasy Hair
Nightwatchmen
I deleted you from my facebook. I'm going to delete you from my heart.
And you were wrong about me hating turtle on entourage. I love him.

4 comments:

  1. i too love you and also...i always hated him. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you all as well!! but I wasn't sad when I wrote this..if thats what it seemed like.

    ReplyDelete