My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Topics

Since I am currently pretty boring I have been finding it tricky to find interesting things to blog about. Here are some of the things I deemed to lame to actually write an entire blog about:

1.How Anna Karenina is like Jersey Shore. I can actually think of numerous examples. I guess times don't change that much. But I might like Jersey Shore more. Anna Karenina is very long.

2. How I am improving at driving standard. I no longer stall everytime I stop. I consider this a step in the right direction. I have also mastered the rolling stop.

3. I have applied for many jobs. I only want about one of them. They have not called me.

Anyways I'm going to have to think of some shenanigans to get into so I am more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment