My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Something New

So we went for a walk.
He brought his dog.
His dog peed on my floor.
Do y'all remember Camp Caribou? Cause I didn't.
I was awkward.
But he kissed me goodnight, and I'm still thinking about it.
And then my roommate proceeded to make fun of me for hours.


Also my semester is over and I am super pumped! Whoop whoop a week for summer vacay.(This is actually the worst.) Excited for the new semester, we're going to be making a web series Soap Opera. Should be awesome.

Now I must get back to watching Beauty and the Beast in the middle of the day, just because I can.

4 comments:

  1. I sooo want to be in freddy right now and hear all about this date!! Don't do like me and bail on the next one, it seems like dating him could be a good thing for you :) (this is why I'd like to have this convo in person, I didn't mean this in any insulting way, I just mean that I think it's good that it seems to have been a real date and not just the prelude to sex? because of stuff we've talked about before but I don't know if I can write about on here...)

    and now I want to watch Beauty and the Beast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Beauty and the Beast so much it should be illegal. I also had to comment because the things you irrationally hate on your sidebar made me laugh. Out loud. A real LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathalie- I totally get what you mean and I agree. No insult taken :)

    Miss Wendy- Beauty and the Beast is probs one of the best movies ever, so much good singing. Also I hope you mean you also hate these thing, they are the worst :)

    Tyler- I just love you. And if you were wondering I did clean up dog pee.

    ReplyDelete