My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Vacay

Since I am a year round student(LAME), I only have a week of summer vacation but so far it has been pretty awesome. Here is what I've done so far:

1. I went on a artsy nature retreat thing. I felt unsure if this would be fun and almost skipped out on it. But it turned out to be pretty fun, even though it rained the entire time. The age range was from 14 to 25, with me being on the old end. But one of my good school friends went too and the guy we drove with ended up being super cool so it ended up being pretty fun. We stealth drank and went swimming in the rain. 


2. After the retreat(it was only a day and a night) we, Stefan(the school friend) and Dakota(the new driving friend) decided to go to hopewell rocks. It was pretty funny cause we were all like "Yes we just decided to go on vacation with strangers, its the best." And the rocks are pretty cool. I was fairly hungover and then I RAN INTO MY EX AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY. It was pretty weird actually cause what are the chances of that happening. And that is a slight exaggeration. I actually got a text from the ex being like "This may sound weird but are you at hopewell rocks?" to which I replied "Yes, are you?" and he was like "Yup I guess I'm can recognize you from behind." To which I made a joke about him following me. I kind of assumed he'd be there with friends too for some reason, and that we'd cross paths cause he was apparently behind me. I didn't while on the rocks so I thought I'd gotten away with not talking to him actually. And then we went to the gift shop where I spotted Him and his family from afar. And then I informed my friends we needed to leave haha. But even if they did see me, I was with two boys so I win probably.


3. I then went home! And hung out with my family! And went swimming in a waterfall! And bought some ugly ass steal toed shoes for my new job! 


4. We also had pancakes and bacon and regular cake for my up coming B-Day.


5. I decided I'm excited for turning 25. I think its going to be a good year.

3 comments:

  1. you got the job at the paint place??? so excited for you! for the job and the awesome vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you definitely win haha and yay for the job and birthday cake and random road trips, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the part about ugly ass steel toed shoes.

    ReplyDelete