My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Monday, November 9, 2009

I love my degree..

I happen to be a world literature and cultural studies major and an English minor. Therefore I get to take classes that I find incredibly amusing like film genre zombies and international horror. Even my more serious classes like medieval literature have their fun moments, like we get to watch monty python and the holy grail. I occasionally get shit from people about what I am in fact going to do with my degree when I am finished since I am taking apparently ridiculous things. However I am learning lots of creative thinking and problem solving and mainly how to bullshit my way out of any possible situation. All things which I think are incredibly important. Today I am not concerned with what I'm going to do with my degree but simply that I love it and I'm happy if anything that I got to speand 4 years reading books and learning about things I care about. The main reason I got on this train of thought is this:http://theoatmeal.com/comics/zombie_how which is quite hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment