My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My room is a giant explosion of halloween..

Turns out drunk Robyn likes to rampage through my nice clean room and throw shit around.. So my room is once again chaos embodied, which makes me feel like my life is kind of like chaos embodied. All in Halloween weekend was lots of fun but not as much as I wanted it to be. But on reflecting on past Halloweens I usually do have fun but also with a bit non funness as well. Anyways I don't really have much to say and degrassi tng is on so I'm going to end with first a shout out to my Big Sis in PEI who apparently reads my blog everyday as well..Love you and Miss you! Also a shout out to Hutch and her silliness "Its rude to shower..in the tub"

No comments:

Post a Comment