My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Sunday, November 15, 2009

sometime I break things and other events from my weekend..


So I went to this party this weekend where I only knew the person I had gone with... and I proceeded to knock over not just one thing but two things..I knocked over a vase and broke a wine glass.But other than that I had probably one of my most fun nights out this semester, I think because we just stayed at the party instead of going to the bar which is not really my thing right now.I am super excited for next weekend because its going to be my first weekend this semester that I'm in town and not working friday or saturday. So it should be lots of fun. I've been thinking alot about what I'm going to be doing next semester because I will be finished with all the credits I need for my degree. Here are my options as I see them:

1.Keep going to school and working


2.Work at Kent(This may make me kill myself if I just do that)


3. Get a different Job here


4. Go home and live there for a bit


5. Go somewhere else and have an adventure


If anyone has any good ideas for adventures let me know. Also let me know if you have any idea what I should do with my life in generally cause I'm not really sure about that either..



No comments:

Post a Comment