My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Friday, November 6, 2009

This is what my busy life has come to..

DRINKING ALONE!! This isn't as extreme as it sounds. I am going to get on the bus in about 30 minutes and meet up with my friends who are currently on a pubcrawl, which if I was not employed I would be currently getting kicked off of(Hopefully not but I would be on it nevertheless). Anyways not to make anyone worry, I simply needed to do something that would make me feel less ridiculous because drinking alone in a pubcrawl shirt is the epitome of sad and pathetic, as going on the bus alone to the bars. WOW I just realized how sad that actually is going to be. Hopefully some fun times will ensue to make up for this initial terribleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment