My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am friggin hungry..

As many of my friends may have realized I can be quite an unpleasant person when I am hungry.. I get grumpy and defensive and generally this would indeed be the easiest time to pick a fight with me.. Since I am dying of starvation and don't want to fight with my aformentioned roomates one of whom is making a delicious meal of spaghetti and homemade meatballs I am writing here instead. Here is a list of my favorite foods.
1) Cake- all cakes basically but especially cheesecake
2)Pie
3)Steak
4)Candy
5)Berries
6)Fresh Peaches
7)Fetticini Alfredo
8)Mushrooms
9)Ice Cream
10)Barbecue chicken
11)Potatoes is pretty much any form
12)Fudgesicles (really any frozen treat)
Well Since this has helped nothing except to make me more hungry I am going to think of other ways to occupy my time until dinner, perhaps by taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment