My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Sunday, September 20, 2009

someday soon dementia will overtake me..


I am convinced that I have premature senior dementia. There are many signs of this in my everyday life.. Here are several examples:
1.Today I could not figure out how to plug my computer back to its cord after I had unplugged about an hour before.
2. I once looked for my toothbrush for like 10 minutes when it was actually in the toothbrush holder.
3. At work I try and do something I've already done disturbingly often. (I work a cashier at a hardware store so it is not that hard.)
And there are probably more examples but I can't remember them because I am going senile..

1 comment:

  1. that picture made me laugh out loud at work in my silent office.

    ReplyDelete