My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Monday, September 21, 2009

Who said I'm not domestic?

Well tonight I had my first experience with driving in about 4-5 years..It went ok minus the terrified noise I make anytime anything except straight roads happen..Frig I'm from small town N.S not from a semi regular city driving.. also backroads PEI so semi city driving= mainly terrifying.. So To get to the domestic part I am making banana muffins to get rid of the semi rotting bananas on top of our fridge.. I'm not sure how they will turn out but they smell pretty awesome so far.. I've decided theres nothing like beer and making muffins to calm a person down after terrifying driving experiences..Does drinking beer while making muffins make it not domestic? I guess we'll see once we eat said muffins..

No comments:

Post a Comment