My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Saturday, September 19, 2009

What is on my glasses?

After a lovely evening out with my friends, I am faced with a question I usually ask after drinking; How do I get my glasses as dirty as I do? This is sometimes easily answered but last night I managed to be a semi regular person while drinking so there are really no apparent reason why my glasses should be this dirty. One of life's mystery, I suppose. I have noticed lately that I hate the bars but never realize it until get out. Which is actually quite unfortunate. I did manage to barge off, one of my classic moves. Pretty uneventfull.

1 comment:

  1. my glasses are continually dirty as well. sometimes with weird substances like cheese, i don't remember eating the cheese but it still somehow got on my glasses.
    and bars aren't that great, i could have told you that a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete