My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I think the zombies are going to get me..


So this weekend my fake parents are leaving me to go back to one of their hometown. I'm not sure how I feel about this, mainly terrified actually. I hate staying alone actually and can probably count the amount of time in my entire life I have actually been alone over night. I come from a ridiculously large family(the multi-divorce kind, not crazy religious kid) so I rarely, if ever spent the night alone before I went to university. I also come from a dog family so if my parents were gone I always had the knowledge that my dogs would protect me as well as the fact that I had someone else there with me. So now I am staying alone with only the kitty to protect me. And coincidentally tommorow I get to watch a super scary movie in International Horror Films tommorow. So I might be having an interesting aka terrifying weekend alone. Here is a list of things I could do to be a rebellious teenager since my parents are gone
1)Drink their alcohol and refill the bottle with water

2)Throw a party and hide the evidence

3)Steal the car and go for a joyride (A la Degrassi, both old school and new generation)

4)Invite boys over and let them in my room(possibly my parent's room)

5)Eat only junk food and stay up ridiculously late


However what will probably happen is I will hundle with the cat unable to sleep because of the fear of muderers and rapist..damn horror film class..

No comments:

Post a Comment