My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I feel so abandoned, I feel so alone..

So my roomates are gone.. it feels quieter and more menacing here already. I also happened to have one of my least favorite dreams last night, where I live in a haunted house. Its always the same house so I hope that my countinual need to have this dream is actually going to help me recognized the house if I come upon it it. Then I will know DON'T LIVE THERE, this place is crazy haunted. So with the departure of the roomates I felt the need to type the title into something, really only to continue making fun of one of my roomates even once they are gone.

2 comments:

  1. write me a letter in your lone-dom
    and my reply letter will consist of words without the use of the letter e!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no sympathy for you alone-ness.

    ReplyDelete