My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I hate drinking..

Because I inevitably work on the weekends these days, drinking has become alot less fun. The evening before part is filled with the anxiety about how I will feel the next day and the next day is filled with feeling shitty at work. Also I accidentally drank half an energy drink so I had difficulties sleeping which could lead to an especially terrible day at work.. Anyways my basic point is drinking seems to be alot less worth it than it used to be. The only good part is the chance to see my wonderful friends at their most ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Crazy, aka robyn,
    Your trials and tribulations seem humourous to me. I enjoy your irrational lists. However, I believe that you should find people to hang out with who are unable to drink.
    ttyl

    ReplyDelete