My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gold digging ways..

So I haven't been updating every 5 minutes cause my roomates got back aaaaaaaaaaannndd I had actual people to talk to. I figure its ok especially in consideration of the list thing because I skipped ahead in the first place. And I don't want to do the next ones. I guess this is an interesting fact about me: I often quit things. Very few activities in my life have actually managed to become a long term thing. The 30 day post thing mingt be one of them. I'm not sure yet. Anyways I am exciting because I have today and tommorow off just for my sorority pubcrawl that is I AIN'T SAYING SHE A GOLDDIGGER themed. I must now google ways to pimp my pubcrawl shirt out for this occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment