My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

10 things..because I always listen to tpain..

Lets do this in countdown form:
10. I have perfectly symmetrical eyes. My eye doctor told me I should brag about this but I usually forget/ there is very little opportunity to do so.
9. I get scared of really stupid things, which makes it really irritating to have to stay home alone. I have a whole system of places I must check for murderers before going to sleep. Somehow I have allowed this tendencies to rub off on my little sister
8. I call my little sister little me because we are very similiar in personality. However she is like little me now rather than me when I was her age because she is exponentially more ok with herself and confident then I ever was at that age which leads me to believe she is going to surpass me in most things and I am find with that. She is someone I admire alot.
7. I have a ridiculously huge family, resulting from 3 marriages by both my parents. I like to think this has left me free of complexes but I doubt it. For example I think the being alone thing is because of this as I was never alone when I was younger. I love it though and can't imagine having it any other way.
6. I love summer. The main thing I love about summer is swimming. Sure I could go to a pool in the winter but I specifically love swimming outside in real water. Pools are not the same. I ultimately want to live somewhere I can go swimming outside all the time, as well as participate in other water related activities.
5. I also love campfires. I don't really care what time of year they are but I think sitting around a campfire is always a good time.
4. I like to add peanut butter to random foods like on oreos, or in my oatmeal. My roomate thinks this is disgusting but she doesn't like peanut butter, which I think is crazy.
3. I can be deadly shy. I'm at a weird point in my life where like half the people I know can't see that that is possible at all and the other half have witnessed it or else believe it because they have seen me as a more quiet person. I think this is strange but almost comforting at the same time.
2. I have lived in the high 20's of different houses. People who have never moved, or who lived in the same house their entire life are both mysterious and ridiculously appealing to me. I just want to be done with moving but at the same time I know I'm not where I want to be in life yet.
1. I feel like this last fact about me should be really epic and revealing. But all I got is this: I really hate peas, bananas and raisins. I have gotten to a stage in my life where I will eat them but they have to be cleverly disguised by other foods.

well this was fun but I don't think I'm going to tag anyone else just cause I'm lazy and I don't want to look and see who has already done it or who has already been tagged so other people aren't left out. So how about this I tag anyone who feels like sharing 10 random things about themselves.

2 comments:

  1. haha i love you. now if only i did everything you said....i might be better off...

    ReplyDelete