My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Sunday, January 17, 2010

All I know is this..

I am super duper tired... therefore I am going back to my shitty not blogging ways. Sorry to all my devoted and loyal fans, I with post some locations where I can be seen and you can send the paparazzi to make up for my lack of blogging. My life is pretty boring anyways, and when I think of something legit to write about or something fun happens to me I will post something. Until then sorry, but my iron deficiency is cause supreme lethargy and all I do is sleep anyways or think about sleeping. Or lay around, or think of how nice it would be to lay around.

This is almost exactly how I feel right now..



Kitties are silly and can sleep anywhere..

I wish I could fall asleep anywhere, such as this child can..

I just like puppies..this one is super cute..

No comments:

Post a Comment