My attempt to come to terms with the ridiculousness of my life..

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Today is snowy and disgusting out so I decided not to go to class, which gave me sometime to catch up with the blog world. Seems like everyone is doing this fill in the blank friday which I think is a great idea. Also my life is boring so I had nothing else I really wanted to blog about but I am still trying to slack less in the blog world. So here it goes:

1.If I weren't a Student I would love to be Something that involves living somewhere that is perpetually sunny, where I could swim all the time.

2.When I am super upset I watch degrassi the next generation, because my life is never as bad as theirs or curl up in bed and ignore the world.Sleep cures most things.

3.If I found 100$ in the pocket of last winter's coat I would spend it on New boots because I want some and my fashionable boots have developed a leak.

4.Even though some people may consider it a flaw I love my scars because they all tell some kind of story, usually ones that are funny.

5. I love the way I feel when I get to go home after being away for a long time. Also the way I feel when you see people you love that you haven't seen forever.

6.I love my hair most when it isn't itching me, or getting in my way.

Well this was fun but I has some laying around that I have to get back too. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Robyn, come back to msn. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha dito on the hair thing EFFF if i could cure static electricity....

    ReplyDelete